Tuesday, 26 July 2011
My (dum) cousin
Hello peoples! Today I am so.....so.....so.....bored. Anyways to the subject of today, I just found out that my cousin is pregnent again and she getting married. She already has one child, I'm happy for her but her baby is due a month before her wedding so she's going to have a lot on her hands. Her soon to be husband works every single day gets all the money and then my cousin is a photographer and she doesn't make alot of money so she take care of their child and now she'll be to busy to even plan their wedding while their looking after their one child and thier baby child. The point is me and my family all think my cousin is an idiot ,if you do to send me comment.Photo101 signing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment